Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Outfit #3

I have a lot of friends that love to dress vintage/hippie-ish and I think it's such a cute look!

So when I saw this lady while I was having a girls night out earlier in the week I absolutely loved her outfit.

She was wearing this long brown maxi skirt that tapered out at the bottom and had lace around the bottom edges. She paired her outfit with a brown tank-top, and a brown vest that had some lace accenting the edges, and she was wearing a pair of brown flip-flops.

I found some pieces of clothing pretty similar to her type of look (the top is going to be a different style) but I hope you'll love this outfit just as much as I did!

I found these pieces of clothing at Urban Outfitters, Charlotte Russe, and an online store I've recently discovered named ModCloth (Modcloth.com)

 

http://www.modcloth.com/shop/blouses/picking-peonies-top 

This Particular shirt from Mod Cloth I thought was adorable. This isn't quite the exact shirt that I saw this one particular lady wearing but she was wearing just a simple tank-top if you'd like to wear that instead. However this top is flowy and has lace down the back of the shirt. You can tuck this shirt into the skirt to give it a more body-shaping look, or leave it hanging out if you don't want it to shape your body.













http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=28370179&parentid=W_APP_SHORTS_SKIRTS&color=001

This is the skirt that I found from Urban Outfitters is very similar to the one I saw.
I love how this skirt flows down at the bottom and has a more of a hippie feel to it.
This looked well on her because of the fact it had a casual flowy look, and wasn't showing off too much.
(not everything has to hug your body skin tight ladies in order for you to look beautiful)












http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=27459239&parentid=W_OUTERWEAR 

This vest that I found from Urban Outfitters is kind of like the one I saw.
This one in particular has a lot more lace, but wearing this with the maxi skirt will give this outfit a more feminine feel to it. This vest will also help to shape your torso a little by the way it's angled down at the bottom. It gives the look of an hour-glass feel.








http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jspid=27642644&parentid=W_SHOES_ALLSHOES_SANDALS&color=001

These are the sandals that I found from Urban Outfitters.
These are an adorable pair to match up with this outfit, and they continue the vintage/hippie look throughout the outfit.











http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/Seed-Bead-Chain-Link-Necklace/236307.uts

I was doing some online shopping and I cams across this necklace from Charlotte Russe that I thought would go perfectly with this outfit!


Follow me on Instagram @chicapeek

No comments:

Post a Comment