Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Outfit #5

I was out having some lunch with my mom today and as I looked out the window I saw a lady wearing a salmon colored dress that flattered her body very well.

She was about middle aged and was wearing a dress that stopped about mid-thigh and had sleeves that came down to her elbows and had buttons that came down to the waist, and a collar.

She paired this dress with a cute pair of dark brown flip-flops.

I found these clothing pieces at Macy's and Old Navy.



















http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/tommy-hilfiger-shirtdress-long-sleeve-belted-printed?ID=1002549&CategoryID=5449#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D1741%26ruleId%3D2%26slotId%3D21 

This is not the exact dress, but it is pretty similar. I found this one at Macy's.  This dress looks well for ladies with an apple shaped body. Unless you pair this dress with a waist belt, it does not hug too tightly against the body,     and the collar and half sleeves create for a cute but not too revealing of a look. It's classy.



















http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=898919022 

I found these flip-flops at Old Navy that would pair very well with this dress. Dark brown goes especially well with the color salmon. I own a pair of these shoes and they are very comfortable, and stylish. They go with just about anything.


Follow me on Instagram @Chicapeek 

No comments:

Post a Comment