Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Peek of Chic


Have you ever seen that person with the light and feminine dress but they've paired it with clunky shoes, or the lady whose blush resembles the look of a clown a little bit too much...?

We all notice when a person doesn't know how to accent their features, and others tend to see the flaws in the outfit being worn rather than the person; when a person knows how to present themselves well, people start to see the person as a whole rather than the outfit. When someone looks nice most people notice that they look good, but nobody questions what they've done in order to look that way.

I'm a second year college student working towards my Fashion Merchandising degree and I love putting together different outfits and colors.

I started this blog because I feel that regardless of a persons body type, everyone can be beautiful.

As I see an appealing outfit, I would like to share my thoughts as to why these outfits worked so well for these particular people.

No comments:

Post a Comment